1. Go on a great sight seeing tour at the historic Apollo Theater on 125th Street.
2. Just go to Harlem in general because it’s the bomb.
3. Take an class at the Studio Museum in Harlem.
4. Go on a self-guided subway art tour of Harlem.
5. Take a break and walk on the wild side around the Central Park’s Harlem Meer for spectacular views and fresh air.
6. Buy tickets to see the game live, enjoy an open bar and all you can eat at the Third Annual 1st Down Super Bowl Party at Poet’s Den in East Harlem.
8. Take the train ride to The Cloisters, one of the coolest museums in New York City, hidden in Fort Tryon Park in Upper Manhattan. The subway ride to 190th Street doesn’t takes less than 15 minutes from 125th Street.
9. Visit the Studio Museum in Harlem and revel in the contemporary masterpieces created right here in Harlem or as far as Hollywood.
10. Stroll through the winding historic streets of Harlem founded in 1658 to take in some of the most beautiful and pristine architecture.