We take a consultative approach to selling across Harlem World Magazine’s online, event and print platforms that cover seven villages in Harlem, New York.
- Make your business more successful
- Bring more traffic through your door and/or social networking platform
Connect your business to our 30,000 weekly unique users in the Harlem World network:
- Online: HarlemWorldMag.com (8,000+) and (subscribers 6,000+); Twitter (3,500+); Facebook (10,000+); and Constant Contact (5,000).
- Events: Intimate to medium size events like our HW Lounge and upcoming HW Festival events in-and-out of Harlem with influencers, stakeholders and with Harlem World Magazine contributors.
- Print: The Best of Harlem with (5,000 copies) distributed during Harlem Books Fair, Riverside Church Arts Festival, Harlem Arts Alliance, Harlem Brewing, Harlem Week, etc., (etr 2015).
Our network is 75% female, 96% college educated, average yearly income $70,000, (60%) local covering the villages of Astor Row, East Harlem, Hamilton Heights, Morningside Heights, Mount Morris Park, Strives Row and Sugar Hill, (20%) national and (20%) global (Germany, Italy, France, Africa, etc.,).
Advertising Price List Updated June 29, 2014