Supporters of Harlem World Magazine’s programs help provide a valuable service to Harlem residents — keeping viewers in touch with local issues, local leaders and the arts community. Supporters receive exposure to over 40,000 Harlemites a households that receive Harlem World Magazine content. Harlem World Magazine offers companies the opportunity to reach targeted Harlem audiences, by underwriting specific shows. Programs are targeted toward general audiences, African-American audiences and much more.
Corporations and local businesses that choose to underwrite Harlem World Magazine programs choose from a host of benefits, depending on the level of support. Possible benefits include:
- On site mentions with your company logo
- Appearance by the sponsorship’ expert on the programs
- Listings in Harlem World Magazine’s quarterly newsletter and in ads placed on the Harlem World Mag site
- The opportunity to give away product to the Harlem World Magazine viewing audience
- The opportunity to participate in “HW Lounge” events attended by Harlem stakeholders
- Personal appearances at the sponsorship’s events by Harlem World Magazine’s on-air Podcast personalities
- Tailored benefits to meet a particular sponsorship’s needs
Contributor and content sponsorship are not listed.
Harlem World Magazine is a for-profit company founded in 2003. Contact Harlem World Magazine, firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 216.8698.